(Closed) Alfred Angelo 217 Belle Platinum 2012 Dress

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
639 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Oh yay congrats!

Yep i have exactly the same dress. Went through two petticoats to see what worked. Depends on how poofy u want it. I got an aline with train petticoat. A ballgown petticoat was too big.

As for shoes im wearing a swarovski encrusted 5inch heel with a bow.

Im now in the process of looking for a statement necklace.. Pearls and diamonte just like the bodice. As you can tell probably already im a very blingy kinda girl so it depends on your style too. So then id be looking for matching swarovski cuffs and stud earrings. Still thinking about what headpiece to wear whether a headband or clip. Im pretty short and worried headbands will make me look like a child.

I hope more people reply to this thread because im falling all over in love again with this dress. I did have dress regret at one point because there are soooo many pretty ones out there. But this dress is totally the one. And other girls loving it just reinforce its beauty <3

Post # 5
259 posts
Helper bee

Im getting my shoes at DSW, they have a “Disney Glass Slipper” collection

Post # 6
639 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@subola:  im thinking for them to have blush pink dresses in this style

2012 New Ruching Pleats One Shoulder Chiffon A-line Bridesmaid Dress

im abit worried though it wont go together because the flowers on the shoulder :/

Post # 8
1347 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@subola:  I had this dress 🙂

I had a two hoop petticoat (not sure what you call it there!) but could have had a 3 hoop too

I had these earrings and a tennis bracelet that my grandmother left to me.

And these shoes in silver.

And these were my BM drseses. The color was actually a deep purple and they had silver pear shaped necklaces and earrings.

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

did you find that the dress ran small or big? i ordered it smaller and lost weight but have to try it on and im sorta freaking out 

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

How did you guys do the bussle to this dress? Mines uper long!

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 217 Belle Platinum 2012 Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors