(Closed) Alfred Angelo Cinderella 205 brides? Anyone add a belt?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8884 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@taylormc101:  This was my dress and I added a belt – had it sewn onto the dress and stopped at the zipper ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
448 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Ooh I love the Alfred Angelo princess line ๐Ÿ™‚ I got the Snow White! I’m not wearing a belt with it because I think its blingy enough as is, but I think the cinderella looks absolutely lovely with a belt!

@lyndzo you look absolutely stunning! I love the belt you chose, its just the perfect touch to that dress! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Lyndzo:  Did you get the Diamond White? This is my dress and it arrives mid January. I am obsessed that I ordered the wrong colour, but I LOVE your colour

Post # 7
40 posts
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hello, I haven’t deceided yet….but I tried it on couple weeks ago.

I have been dreaming about this dress since I was in College. Actually however when I tried it on, I like Snow White one (207) more. 

Post # 8
19 posts
  • Wedding: May 2014

@Lyndzo:  @Lyndzo… I wanted to try this on but they didn’t have it at the salon. You look absolutely stunning. Just beautiful!! I love the sparkle in the skirt!!!

Post # 8
140 posts
Blushing bee

It is personal preference, I was contemplating on whether I needed a belt too, but as time went by and the more I tried on the dress, this dress has a lot going on with the neckline, pleated bodice and glitter tulle, I ended up going without a belt. If I was go to with a belt, I was going to pick a plain sash with very light embellishments on it.My flower bouquet covered my body so the belt wasn’t that big of a deal to me.

The glitter tulle makes this dress a little more special than no glitter, the sparkle is subtle outdoors and in the shade, my wedding was last month and I got compliments on my dress, its stunning and the A-line crinoline was the perfect size to shape this dress. My friend captured this beautiful photo just when i was just about to go around the corner of the building to walk down the aisle. Credits to Karon if she sees this. ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  eilatan.

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo Cinderella 205 brides? Anyone add a belt?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors