Alfred Angelo Cinderella Diamond Edition 229

posted 1 year ago in Dress
8275 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@Britt0ani2014:  Your dress is simply stunning, it’s so perfect on you!

I was a Cinderella 205 bride :)

3478 posts
Sugar bee

@Britt0ani2014:  Britt? Is the diamond Collection only available to BEE seen at trunk shows? AA put his 2013 collection on his website and gave all the Disney Princesses a new dress for the year (Who would have known I would like the new Tiana dress) but I still havent seen any of of the Diamond dresses on the website.

8275 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@Britt0ani2014:  Aww thanks! You did look great in 205 but you definitely picked the right dress. It’s amazing!

10 posts
Newbee

I saw your dress in person on Saturday and I have to say, it’s even more stunning in person. The dresses in this collection are the most beautiful dresses I’ve ever seen and I’m so glad I made the 2 hour drive to try them on. I almost got your dress but the ball gown was suprisingly more flattering on my body type. I’m so so happy for you and I was hoping you’d pick that one from when you first put your pics up! Here’s a pic of me in my dress that I ordered (also in glass slipper!):

5129 posts
Bee Keeper

It looks better on you than on the model! lol. You look gorgeous!

3 posts
Wannabee

Brittani;

I think that style looks amazing on you!!!  Unfortunately the way it sat on my hips was a bit too uncomfortable and plus my Dad didn’t like it (and he was paying lol).  But this ballgown is the one I’m getting.  The picture doesn’t do it justice but the first time I tried it on I couldn’t believe how happy I felt!!! I am in love with it but I decided to order it in ivory.  Unfortunately in this picture the top is too big on me… but I can’t wait to wear it!

643 posts
Busy bee

I bought an Alfred Angelo before I knew of the Disney collection. I LOVE your dress, and all the other Glass Slipper blue dresses here! AMAZING! Jealous!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.