Alfred Angelo Tiana (style 246) brides

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Hello! I’m wearing tiana 246 for my wedding in October! It’s the most beautiful dress and I can’t wait for it to arrive! Here’s a few pictures 🙂

Post # 3
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: Crichton Church, Dumfries, Scotland

I LOVED this dress it was gorgeous! No photos unfortunately but it was so pretty. My daughter tried on the flower girl version and loved it (but ended up with the Elsa one) 

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee

I’m getting this dress for my June 2016 wedding but for some reason I keep second guessing it. There are two flower beaded areas that my family all felt looked likes nipples so I’m getting that part rebeaded. Lol I love the sparkly tulle and beading coming down the dress! 

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee

They told me to order the beginning of August to have it for the end of June so about 10 months for me! 

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee

TheBlackCrain:  

Do you think it looks okay on me? I’ve been second guessing it… 

Post # 11
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Drury Lane Oakbrook

TheBlackCrain:  I tried this dress on today.  I already have a dress but I’m traveling for work and Alfred Angelo is by my hotel so I couldn’t resist.  This dress is stunning.  I absolutely love it… although the side view photo makes me look pregnant.  The crystals at the waist kind of arch at the front.  It could also be distorted because the sample is an 18 and I would be a size 22.  I’m also wearing the tulle “sleeves” that go with the Belle dress and the veil is a cathdedral length with glitter tulle and a beaded edge.  Overall its soooo pretty… Just need to think about it.  Oh, and my wedding is this October and they told me it would take 10 weeks to come in.

Oh, and the sample I’m wearing is in White.  The one on a hanger is in ivory, which looks much better in my opinion.

Post # 13
7 posts
Newbee

TheBlackCrain:  how will you extend the train?! I was wishing it was longer too. 

Post # 15
846 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Church and University

Alfred Angelo CAN extend train lengths….just depends on the style.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors