Alfred Angelo Tiana (style 246) brides

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 121
3 posts
Wannabee

Im super excited that I get to pick up my Tiana tomorrow!!! <3 My mom hasnt seen it yet so I cant wait to show her how beautiful it is. Had anyone seen it tea length? Im thiking thats the way I want to go with it? 

Post # 123
3 posts
Wannabee

TheBlackCrain :  Talking with alterations, they will hem the bottom and move the jewels to keep the pattern as close as possible as original. Since all the details and beading are on top its less work to do the bottom. I’m going to try to take pics while they are pinning 

Post # 125
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Hey guys it’s me again! 6 weeks until my big day now, got to try on my dress the other day, it finally fits after losing more weight and it’s perfect! Can’t wait for the big day….I’ve chosen some straps to be added to my dress, I will post some pictures, they haven’t been attached yet tho, also anyone got any back fat/back cleavage tips? I can live with the way it is just maybe if anyone has any advice on how to help it would be much appreciated! 

Post # 126
24 posts
Newbee

Post # 127
24 posts
Newbee

Post # 128
24 posts
Newbee

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors