All Inclusive Caribbean – $3,000 or less WITH airfare

posted 3 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
1243 posts
Bumble bee

Should be easy to find somewhere decent in that range. I suggest looking at an online broker like trip central (Canadian site, must be similar American websites) to get an idea of which locations and resorts are in your price range and then checking them out on Trip Advisor to narrow it down.

Post # 4
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

We found an all inclusive in the Bahamas and waited until a deal came on for flights. Our tickets were $800 and our hotel is $1700.

Post # 5
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Dallas, TX

This is our budget too! Following to hopefully hear some good ideas.

Post # 6
3813 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

Try checking out cheapcaribbean.com – we booked our St. Lucia honeymoon there and it all went off without a hitch.  Ours was over that amount, but you can totally look at other packages going to other locations that include airfare with pretty cheap prices!

Post # 7
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@amandasouthcarolina:  Not sure if it’s an option for you, but you can get some amazing cruise deals for under $3000 caribbean, like way under. And depending on where you live, you could even drive to the port. There are ports all over the place – Texas, Louisiana, Florida, South Carolina, New York, New Jersey, Boston – and the food on cruises’s is all inclusive. Now, if it’s all-inclusive booze you’re more excited about then you may have to go with a resort. 

Good luck!

Post # 8
11668 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@amandasouthcarolina:  I think you could do Jamaica, Punta Cana and Mexico easily on that budget.  We did an all inclusive for Mexico and stayed at a really nice resort in the highest suite category they had for $4k including airfare from US.

Post # 9
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Try cheapcarribean.com they have awesome deals! I’ve used them before and paid $1200 for 4 to Dominican republic for 6 nights at a riu all inclusive resort. Amazing! 

Post # 10
649 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@elysion:  +1

We’ve used Cheapcaribbean.com a few times and it has saved us a few hundred each trip.

For all-inclusives, I’ve only been to the Iberostar Grand Bavaro in the Dominican Republic (amazing!) but I recommend you check out all of the Iberostar locations. Excellent everything!

Post # 12
721 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2004

Try Apple Vacations. They’re caribbean vacations are all inclusive and include air. Good luck!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors