(Closed) ALL Maggie Sottero 2012 fall line here

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I bought my Kyra on Monday.  I was not looking for anything even remotely like it when I went into the store with my mom last week, and almost didn’t even try it on when she brought it into me.  It was stunning. My MOH described it as classic, classy elegant and romantic.  I love it.

(no pics because I use this forum name on other forums and don’t want to risk my FI coming across them)

Post # 5
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@kersta92212:  Thank you.  My number 1 piece of dress shopping advice would be to keep an open mind for that exact reason.

I’ll be 38 when we wed, so I didn’t want the “princess” look for myself, and I have a nice figure which I would like to highlight.  This dress fit the bill for both of those.  Hard to see in the picture but there is some crystal detailing near the bottom for just a little bit of bling.  May buy a different sash however.

Post # 7
670 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@Nautigirl:  I purchased the Kyra belt to wear with my Jenny Yoo dress! 🙂

Post # 8
3419 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

This is the dress I’m seriously eyeing. I have an appt next Sunday to try her on and cannot wait. It’s Alana by Maggie from her Fall 2012 line.

The topic ‘ALL Maggie Sottero 2012 fall line here’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors