(Closed) Allure 2250 or 2314- strapless

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hey girl, fellow South Carolina bride here! Just was in The Perfect Dress in Anderson last week–so I had to post my opinion on your dress! Smile

I love the first dress on you! However, I think you should go try on the other again before you decide (wish you could take pictures so I could be of more help!) Either way–if you think the first dress (with buttons) is more “you”…go for it! Just because of your medication, don’t doubt yourself and let your mom choose! If you feel like number one is more “you” still after you try the other then go with it, because it is certainly is beautiful on you. Also-I would consider your venue, and what feel you wanted. If a more timeless,traditional look, without the bling is what you are going for number one is definetly timeless (I love lace!), with a little pop at the belt which makes it pop and slims you!

GOOD LUCK!

Post # 5
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

from the sounds of your venue, the first would be more fitting with the bottom being more of a sleek look, and I think the lace on the top will actually look great with the moss and burlap decor! Either way, you’ll look great!

The topic ‘Allure 2250 or 2314- strapless’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors