Allure 2667- Sash?

posted 2 years ago in Accessories
Post # 2
1099 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

I personally love the look of sashes as well and more often than not they add something more to the dress as well as giving definition. I think something like these would be great!

Post # 3
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

In your case, detailing on the neckline (especially detailing that comes so low in front and back), two different textures, and an obvious visual break between those two textures (around your midthigh) I’d say no–a belt would make the look too busy. You’ve got some gorgeous bling that draws the eye to your narrowest part, front and back, built into the dress. 

Post # 4
760 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Gold Hill Gardens

I think a simple sash would look gorgeous with your dress – perhaps just a silk or satin ribbon. Although if you wanted some bling, that would be very pretty too!

Post # 5
17 posts

Where is the sash in the bottom picture from?

Post # 6
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Firehouse Restaurant

I bought the same dress for my wedding last month in light gold! I’m just so sad I don’t get to have a fitting for it until 8 weeks before my wedding which is October 2015:( I won’t be wearing a sash because I thought the blingy neckline was enough but if you want a sash of some sort I say go for it.

Post # 7
1 posts

julie.kinal:  My daughter just bought this dress.  She’s tall (5’11”) and tried on a belt with it.  She decided against it because it made her look short waisted and shorter.  She looked taller and slimmer without a belt.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors