Allure 8722

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

This is my dress! After trying on what seemed like the entire store I said to my family “this is the dress!” My dad thougth it was going to cost him $4,000 (my mom made him watch entirely too many episodes of ‘Say Yes To The Dress” after I told her after a month of dating my now fiance that he was the one, haha.) It’s absolutely gorgeous and figure flattering for my pear shape. I got it in ivory, just like the sample I tried on. It’s supposed to come in sometime next month, I hop the seamstress will be able to make an elegant pick-up for the reception!

Post # 5
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Penelopethecat:  I was fortunate enough to have two wedding dresses because the two I fell in love with were sooo different and affordable. I spiced this one up by adding a gorgeous rhinestone sash, here are some pix. Also, this dress is a size 10 and fit just right (a little snug bc of the style but I could still move comfortably).

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Here’s a few pictures of me in the dress!

Post # 7
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Beautiful!!!

Did either of you wear a slip to ‘poof’ out the bottom at all?

Post # 8
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@elisapros:  I didn’t but I kind of wish I did looking at the pics,

but I was really concerned with comfort that day so I think I made the right choice, didn’t want to be itchy or carry around more material… But I would def try it on to see how it looks (I never even tried it)

Post # 9
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@nursesasha:  Hi!! do you have any pictures of you wearing this dress!? I’m really interested in it but haven’t found it to try on yet. i’d love to see a picture from a wedding. Thanks! Congratulations!!

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee

@beedozier11 – did you end up getting a mermaid petticoat for your gown? I’m still debating on getting this and a sash. I love both looks (with and without)

Post # 11
6 posts
Newbee

elisapros:  

I definitely have a petticoat! To me it made all the difference! I love it! <br />

Thats with petticoat 

Post # 12
10 posts
Newbee

Awesome, thank you! I tried the gown on with a petticoat and liked it, but I guess I needed some extra reassurance. LOL. When is your wedding? Mine is September 27th, 2014

Post # 14
6 posts
Newbee

beedozier11:  in case you couldn’t see the pic I had to re upload it! But that’s with a petticoat

Post # 15
10 posts
Newbee

@beedozier11 – it looks SO beautiful on you! I love it with the sash as well.

Thank you so much, I am ordering the petticoat now 🙂 Is that in ivory or white?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors