(Closed) Allure 8800-spanx?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@ammcgraw2:  I actually dont have your dress, but I wore my spanx at my dress fitting yesterday and the dress didnt cover every part of the spanx. I bought this one because my dress has straps/sleeves (looks like yours does too) but parts still stuck out. My suggestion is probably to get one more like this then wear a strapless bustier to get more shaping/slimming in your torso area. 

Post # 4
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@ammcgraw2:  I am wearing a mermaid slip which fits then flairs at bottom. It has a Spanx feel to upper portion of slip then bottom flairs out some to shape dress more like trumpet. I am wearing a strapless longline bra that dips low inback but doesn’t have obvious corset. It is seam less like Spanx too and smooths out shape under dress. I got both at bridal salon though.

Post # 5
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Two thoughts (even though I have never seen this dress).  For my wedding I got the spanx that come up to just below the boobs and a separate bra.  That way I could get the push up I wanted and the tummy smoothing I wanted.  Also, I ended up not even wearing them because the dress had some decent boning in it.  I didn’t even need it.  I have no idea if that even helps or not, but that’s my wedding spanx experience.

The topic ‘Allure 8800-spanx?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors