(Closed) Allure 8862 dress, what flowers?!

posted 6 years ago in Flowers
  • poll: Are these flowers with this dress going to be 'too much'?
    Yes : (4 votes)
    50 %
    No : (4 votes)
    50 %
  • Post # 3
    2067 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I think they would look great together!

Post # 4
    7 posts

I am doing lots of colors for my flowers as well with this dress! To be honest I think anything would work – you can make this dress very fancy or more casual depending on flowers/colors.

Post # 5
    522 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I think the dress is beautiful and elegant, and your flowers are more in the fun/crazy department. Not that any flower would look bad, but I would go with softer colors and less variety.  Plain white hydrangeas would look beautiful. or soft pink, blush and white garden roses. 

Post # 6
    12 posts
    • Wedding: December 2012

@betty_spaghetti- I agree.

I think the “feel” of the dress is a much softer style whereas the “feel” of the flowers is high energy. They might clash slightly. I think that softer colors might work better or maybe sticking with just one vibrant color. The dress isn’t very “plain”… it has many elements that beg for attention (in a good way!), so I wouldn’t make the flowers “compete” with it. I might try to accent or compliment the dress a little more with the flowers. I don’t think the flowers look bad in any way shape or form and they definitely add a punch of “fun” to the ensemble, but you could try to recreate it using some fake flowers from AC Moore or Michaels and hold it with the dress to see how you feel about it.

The topic ‘Allure 8862 dress, what flowers?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors