382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

What did you wind up deciding?  I’m getting fitted next week 🙂

Post # 7
1813 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

No comment on the bustle, just wanted to tell you that your dress is gorrrrgeous!!

Post # 8
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I would NOT do the over bustle – doesn’t look right. I added an additional 2 feet of train and did the french bustle and it ended up looking like there was NO train at all =) which is what you want. here are some pics

Post # 9
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I would love to see pictures of how previous brides did their bustles for inspiration and to show my seamstress!

Post # 10
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I believe I had my altered for a 3 point bustle. It looked amazing when she pinned it; it looked like it flowed right into the dress and you couldn’t tell it was pinned up and there was a train. I love it!! I only don’t remember because my dress was bought over a year ago and its all the way in Washington State while I live in Michigan! LOL! So I’ve only seen it once!

Post # 11
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2015

vietsilverstarz420:  hello, your dress looks amazing! I have a question about how bustled it with french bustle. How many ribbon attachments did you use and / levels of ribbo. Ties to secure it. (If that kind of makes sense) and did it feel secure on the night?

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors