(Closed) Allure 8901 Brides Out There!!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hello!

Hang in there! I have seen 4 of these dresses for sale second hand over the last two months. I have seen them on http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com. Just keep googling the dress and checking for it.

All of them have been about $1200. The cheapest I have seen it is $900 on the website of Vows last week. (The one on TLC that does “I found the gown!”) It isn’t on there anymore though.

You can also look online bridal stores for it too. You have to call most of the companies to get pricing but they run around $1300ish.

I think it is silly to pay full price for a wedding dress! You’ll find one!

Post # 5
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hello again! An update! I purchased mine yesterday for a smoking deal. (And a plus, it was brand new and had never even been tried on!) I am so glad I waited it out but I must say it has been a little nerve racking just waiting. I think it is just so hard just not knowing. Saving 65% off salon pricing is so worth it though!

How I found mine was by google. I searched “Allure 8901 size __.” It will bring up most of them that are on sale. Just click through the pages.

Other places I have since found them (not in my size) have been craigslist and ebay. For craiglist, I searched most major cities around the US. I found a size 2 in Austin.

Good luck to you! Hang in there!

Post # 6
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Heyy!! I LOVE the Allure 8901 dress. BUT I am on a sUPER DUPER budget. I’m ordering mine from DHGate. It’s made in China. I know it seems a little risky but i’m on a tighttttt budget and really do not have the luxury of being too picky. I’m soo excited because they customize the size and tailor it to your specifications (i’m a plus size bride too) So… check it out!! http://www.dhgate.com/wedding-dresses-8901-ivory-ball-gown-sweetheart/p-ff8080813ab630d4013acf60079750d0.html

The topic ‘Allure 8901 Brides Out There!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors