(Closed) Allure 8908

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Is this the dress?  I thought you’d get more responses with a pic, so here you go:

Personally, I like a little extra coverage at the top of a dress.  You’ll find the Bee to be very sweetheart-crazed, though.  It all depends on what looks best on you.  If you feel it gives you the uni-boob effect, try just dipping the center a bit lower, instead of a typical sweetheart.  It’s an option.  

Beautiful, beautiful dress, I wish I had tried it on!

Post # 4
6745 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m not great at photoshop or anything, but I thought I’d try:

I like it both ways.  Personally, I tend to prefer sweetheart necklines better, but I also think it depends on the bust.  How big is your bust?

BTW, this dress is gorgeous!

Post # 5
6745 posts
Bee Keeper

Here it is with the sweetheart more pronounced:

Post # 6
485 posts
Helper bee

@futuremrsk18:  Could you please also photoshop with a softer, more U-shaped neckline?  Basically following the line it already has, just a bit more pronounced?  I’m just curious how it would look.  

Post # 7
6745 posts
Bee Keeper

More like this?

Post # 8
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I like the last one posted.  I think it just helps to give the dress an even more femine feel.  Beautiful gown either way!

Post # 9
485 posts
Helper bee

@futuremrsk18:  Thank you, exactly like that!  I hope OP lets us know what she decided upon!

Post # 10
8426 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I prefer sweethearts much better and think this dress would look great that way!

Post # 11
6745 posts
Bee Keeper

OP, what did you decide? 

Post # 12
40 posts
Newbee

I wore this dress and cut it into a sweetheart! It made the dress SO much better than it already was! I will post a photo when I get home this afternoon. 🙂

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@chantelkdunn:  ooh, please do post a pic. I ordered mine with a sweetheart, but haven’t seen it yet!!!

Post # 14
40 posts
Newbee

Post # 15
40 posts
Newbee

Hope those help! I feel like it made the dress so much more flattering. I am still in love with my dress and hope you enjoy yours as much as I did!! Smile

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@chantelkdunn:  is your dress the ivory dress with champagne sash or white with champagne? 

The topic ‘Allure 8908’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors