88 %
    Keep searching : (10 votes)
    12 %
  • Post # 3
    3978 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

This one was one of my top contenders!!

ETA: Hey fellow VT bee, I didn’t see your name! I purchased my dress at a shop near home instead of up here (boston has super inflated prices)- PM me if you want. I ordered my dress at a shop in Delaware (near my childhood home) but they are going to ship it to me, and they had THE BEST PRICES. It’s way cheaper even having them ship it, and they’re authentic dealers, etc. etc. Let me know if you want to know more, it’s the only way I afforded my dream dress. I had resigned myself to finding another dress until they quoted me a price!! Knocked me off my rocker!!)

Post # 5
    8720 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

I love it on you!!!

Post # 6
    1721 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I think that dress is so beauitiful and elegant..and I love the back!  YOu look amazing in it!

Post # 9
    141 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2016

So gorgeous on you! Really flatters your body. 

Post # 10
    1774 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

So gorgeous on you!

Post # 11
    45 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2015

You look  beautiful! When I bought my dress I got chills too. No tears, but extremely giddy and chills down my back. I HAD to SYTTD!

Post # 12
    444 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

This is so stunning for you! I think there are a few similar Mori Lee dresses. Check out Mori Lee 1960, it’s quite similar. 

Post # 14
    1233 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I’m usually not a big lace fan but WOW! The neckline and fit is PERFECT on you! I know it’s over budget but I don’t think you’ll be able to top that!

Post # 15
    Hostess
    10863 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

@cranraspberry: OMG YES IT IS! What a gorgeous dress, EVERYTHING about it is so lovely and you look gorgeous in it!

Post # 16
    407 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2014 - Morton Arboretum

I think this dress looks stunning on you.  I love the romantic lace, the elegant front with the wow back detail.   It looks perfect on you. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors