Allure 9000

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@smartin09:  I love this dress!! I havent gone dress shopping yet but from looking at pictures that is my #1 dress. I love the cap sleeves and lace.  DO you have any pictures? How heavy is the dress? Is the train long? I will send you pictures if this ends up being the dress.

Post # 4
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Me! I got this dress. 🙂 i’m a size 8. i got ivory as well. i plan on buying a sash on etsy.com

my pictures aren’t working right now. i’ll come back

Post # 8
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I ordered mine in ivory, and a size smaller than the one I’m wearing. I’m on the fence about using my sash… But I LOVE my dress! 

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I LOVE this dress! But I haven’t been able to find a price online. May I ask, how much did you pay for your dress?

Post # 12
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@smartin09:   I am wearing the allure 9000 dress as well! Very happy with my purchase, especially the fit and weight of the dress. The neckline is beautiful, as well as the contour of the back. Also, I had the dress only four days after I ordered it. Very impressed with Allure!

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi ladies! I’m seriously considering the Allure 9000 as my dress. I’m wondering if you find it comfortable to lift your arms overhead. It feels a little tough for me to do so, and it’s the one issue that’s keeping me from saying yes to this dress because I obviously want to be able to dance without worrying about it. I’d love to hear from anyone who already wore it for her wedding day and who may be able to say whether or not it was comfortable to dance in. My fiance is about 6 feet tall so Ill definitely nee d to reach up to his shoulders for dancing. 

Thanks!! 

Post # 14
10 posts
Newbee

i put alot of thought into lifting my arms. It was not difficult. Now, they couldn’t go allllll the way up. But had no trouble doing normal movements or dancing.

Post # 15
10 posts
Newbee

Allure 9000. This is a too small size 8. I barely zipped it so the dress looks sorta bad :/ . I LOVE this dress. Just ordered it from a trunk show and got 10% off. The veil I found was sorta long, down to my butt. Thin lace that matched very well around the outside. Thin enough you could still see the through to the gorgeous back! I’m 5’9, so this dress doesn’t have to be hemmed and it didn’t flare alot, which i didn’t want it to. I really like everything about it. Could still raise my arms up better than other cap sleeves i tried on.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors