Allure 9004 real brides

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

I think someone tried it on in the last couple of weeks…

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Yes I have. It’s such a lovely gown too

Post # 5
559 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I loved this dress! It was one of my front runners! The buttons down the length of the train are stunning and it was so figure flattering. Sorry about the second photos. Not sure why they keep uploading sideways!

Post # 6
559 posts
Busy bee

I just realized that this post is 2-years old. 

Oh well. 🙂

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee

NovemBride1415:  hi! Are you interested in the allure9004 dress still? I have one that’s brand new I’m selling. Sounds crazy but I bought it last February and after many months I had second thoughts on the dress. I felt so silly to get upset about something like that so I would push the feelings aside. Then as the wedding got closer I knew I wanted a different dress!! Although I still think the allure 9004 is soooo pretty and unique in a sophisticated way, I wanted a different style. So 3 months before my wedding I got a new one!! I was so upset about the whole thing but I made the right decision! I had to convince my mom about the whole thing because who does something like this. I got my mom and sister on board and we went dress shopping again. Anyway, I have the allure brand new in a size 6. It wasn’t even altered… It’s actually still stored at the store. Let me know if you are interested in it or if you have any other questions about it! I’m looking to sell it for less then the original price. My name is Lauren! And happy engagement to you! my wedding was this past October and it’s the best day of your life!

Post # 8
559 posts
Busy bee

Laurendillmann:  I have my dress already, but thank you! I tried the dress on, but it wasn’t the one. 

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Laurendillmann:  hi laurendillmann, I just came s Ross this post and this is one of my favorite dresses, and I am a size 6! I haven’t tried it on yet but do you still have it for sale? If you dont mind me asking, what is the retail on this dress?? 

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee

Laurendillmann:  I’m not even engaged yet but I’m in love with this dress! Do you still have this dress? If so, how much are you asking for it and what size is it? 

Post # 12
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Know this post is old but I do have this dress in an 8 new for sale. 

Post # 14
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

anothernewbee16:  Hi! I’m located in Arkansas but do not mind shipping it….i paid over 1800 for it but I am willing to sell it for half so 900 or best offer. It has never been worn or altered. 

Post # 15
600 posts
Busy bee

keita12:  Thanks for letting me know!  I’ve never tried it on though – so I’m hestitant to purchase it sight-unseen.  But will keep it in mind!  Thanks!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors