Allure 9018

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

same here bridal shop only had gold/ivory so I looked at other similar allure dresses in ivory and silver to get idea…I’m sure it will be beautiful 🙂

Post # 6
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@jgzebree8989:  I have it in ivory and silver I can send you photos if you want 🙂 

Post # 8
19 posts
Newbee

@jgzebree8989:  yes that’s the one i bought i also have closeups if you want me to send them to you 🙂 

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee

momo88:  Would love to see more photos of your dress…I ordered it in ivory/silver and having all the doubts of: will I look short, how will the color look compared to ivory/gold/silver at the store, etc. Stressed out!  Thank you!!!! 🙂

Post # 11
19 posts
Newbee

carrie.whitelmt:  hi carrie! what’s your email address? i can email you all the photos i took of the dress.  all the photos are on my phone and i’m not sure how quickly i can get it onto the site so it would be faster if i just email them to you 🙂 you can privately message me if you like 🙂 

Post # 12
19 posts
Newbee

carrie.whitelmt:  btw i’m worried about looking short too i’m only 5’2″ and that dress was SOOOO long when i tried it on.

Post # 14
19 posts
Newbee

carrie.whitelmt:  just sent you all the photos i have of the dress hope it’s helpful.

Post # 15
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

jgzebree8989:  hi sorry i never responded I just logged back on. And I have 1 month to go my dress just arrived!! did yours arrive yet?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors