ALLURE 9051 REPLICA NECKLINE ASSISTANCE

posted 3 years ago in Dress
  • poll: SHOULD I GO DEEPER OR LET IT BE?
    DEEPER : (16 votes)
    62 %
    LET IT BE : (10 votes)
    38 %
    NO NEEDS SOMETHING DIFFERENT, WRITE BELOW : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    313 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

definitely deeper for me 🙂 what a beautiful dress

Post # 4
    1043 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

Thats A toughy! I do agree the original is slightly deeper, but im a little worried if you go deeper with a large chest you risk a little too much exposure.

PERSONALLY i would leave it, and if i dont like it when i try it on id get it altered locally while on my body so it suits the ladies well. My seamstress always tells me “you can always get rid of extra fabric but you cant make it grow”

if you dont have a local seamstress that would be willing to take on your dress though, then maybe have jbs deepen it.

Post # 5
    1043 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

Btw it turned out fabulous! Love the lace! Jbs always does great lace work! You must be so happy with it

Post # 6
    1548 posts
    Bumble bee

@anna.mariebrickhousetobe:  due to ur blessed endowments, I’d say keep it the way it is. A seamstress at home will b able to alter if need be. It’s not that costly to alter a neckline

Post # 9
    1422 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

@anna.mariebrickhousetobe: Yes, I agree…deeper!  I can’t wait to see how this turns out.. this is the dress I am thinking about getting myself!

Also, if you don’t mind…how much did they charge for the replica?

Post # 12
    34 posts
    Newbee

I think really deep sweethearts make people look like they’re trying to cheat boobs (like they don’t have any) – I’d rather things look natural.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors