Allure 9051 with or without crinoline/slip and bridesmaid dresses

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
495 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Lecia926:  When my 9051 arrived it didn’t require a slip. It was actually much fuller than I remembered the sample being.

Post # 4
2106 posts
Buzzing bee

I am a bridal consultant and I just had a bride who purchased the 9051 order her BM dresses with me. She wanted a vintage feel with neutrals in shades of taupe, the guys are in grey with champagne vests.

She did the B163057 from Jasmine Bridal’s B2 collection in the sandbar and lotus root colors i think its gonna be really pretty. I also feel like blush, navy, and plum would be other great colors with this dress.

The Dress:

The Color:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  llussier.
Post # 6
2106 posts
Buzzing bee

My brides wedding is outdoors so she chose not to wear a slip just to keep the weight of the dress from getting too heavy, however if you want more drama then I would say go the for the slip too be honest the model in the photo on the allure site most likely has a slip on underneath. 

Also glad you love the bridesmaid dress it is their madelyn silky chiffon its the most lightweight material I have seen for a BM gown and the colors are super unique. Take advantage of the store finder on the Jasmine Bridal site. If you like the above dress you might like these other ones that also come in the sandbar:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  llussier.
Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors