Allure 9100 (and Allure Spring '14)

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I haven’t tried on any of the new Allure gowns (or any since like, a year ago actually), but I just wanted to say the one you posted in AMAZING!

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with your dress, btw, it looks nice, but its not as “wow” as the Allure.

Post # 6
6812 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Kayten:  I agree, that dress is really beautiful and more flattering.

Do you mind sharing when/where the Allure trunk show is? I’m checking out Allure dresses and will be in NY in late Dec and would love to go to the trunk show!

Post # 8
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

@Kayten:  Trunk shows aren’t always the full collection. It depends on the store. I am going to the RK Bridal trunk show for allure in january and hoping they bring in the whole line.

Post # 9
6812 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Kayten:  Crapola, that’s kinda far from Queens lol.. I’ve never been to at trunk show either, actually. I wonder if they will have older styles, too.

Post # 11
209 posts
Helper bee

@Kayten:  For the other trunk shows I have gone to, the samples have been size 10 or 12.

Post # 13
209 posts
Helper bee

@Kayten:  A 10 is also tight on me, but I’ve at least been able to get it on and see it even if not close it at all. A 12 is reasonable for me. I think you’ll be fine.

Post # 14
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

That Allure dress is so beautiful! I love it!

I’m kinda in the same situation as you are. I fell in love with an Allure Couture dress from the Spring 2014 collection (style# C283). I didn’t want to wait until the bridal stores in my area start carrying the sample to try on, so I put a deposit down on a dress I haven’t seen in person! The bridal salon where I bought my dress at had me try on similar Allure Couture dresses to give me an idea of how my dress will fit. Unfortunately, there won’t be any Allure spring 2014 trunk show near my area until maybe after the year ends, so I’m just gonna have to wait to see my dress in person.

I hope you’re able to try on that Allure dress at the trunk show, and keep us updated! Smile

Post # 15
209 posts
Helper bee

I tried on the 9100. I’m a bridal size 12. The sleeves and neckline were NOT flattering.

Post # 16
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I just said yes to this dress – the Allure 9100 in champagne! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors