Allure 9162 in Ivory

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
447 posts
Helper bee

Love it! Dress looks amazing on you 🙂 congrats!!!

Post # 4
3342 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

This is why I check the Dresses board on WB, to see beautiful, perfect brides to be like you. Love this dress!

Post # 5
1004 posts
Bumble bee

Oh my gosh that’s gorgeous! I love it! I love the top and I love the tulle’s perfect on you!

Post # 7
110 posts
Blushing bee

This is my dress too! I found it last weekend and I’m going back to order it next Friday. I can’t wait. I’m also ordering it in ivory and plan to remove a few layers of the skirt. 

Post # 9
2 posts
  • Wedding: October 2015

I bought Allure 9162 after seeing it displayed in the shop window. I knew I had to have it!!

Post # 10
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

Beautiful!! I just ordered this dress (although their plus size version) and I’m downsizing the tulle as well. I think we counted 3 layers underneath and I might remove all of them and just leave the soft flowy tulle on top.

How much are you removing? I’d love to see pics once you start alterations!!

Post # 11
2 posts
  • Wedding: September 2015

Stephhpets:  ive been looking for a dress for a couple weeks now and ive come across this one quite a few times and i just love it but the website does not display the price so i was wondering around what average did you pay for this dress?

Post # 12
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Beach house

Stephhpets:  I’d love to see how your look came together for the big day!! I’m wearing this dress in June and haven’t decided on the rest of my look for the day!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors