Allure 9162

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I tried it on last weekend, here are some pics!

The one they had in the store was a size too big, and the back was slightly ripped. I haven’t seen it in all white or ivory though..I’m sure it’s beautiful though! I ended up going with a different dress, but this one was the runner up for sure!

Post # 3
Hostess
30312 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

poutyunicorn:  Woweee, that is STUNNING! I love it!

Post # 4
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

This is me in Allure 9162! I knew this was the dress the moment I had it on! This is also ivory; the ladies at the boutique said the white is overwhelming, so i went with the ivory. 

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2015

Here are pcitures of my Allure 9162 in Ivory. I ended up being the size of the sample and they had just gotten it in a week before so I jumped at the chance to purchase the sample. So happy, I can’t wait until it is fitted!

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I tried the Allure 9162 this weekend on my first dress appointment. It was the only dress I liked on me, even if it was way too big and the wrong color (I would like to try it in champagne). I did not buy it yet but now that I look at the pictures I think it would be a great dress! Love the back detailing. Did any of you saw it in champagne and think the color is great? If I buy it, I will take the waist up and maybe open the decolleté a bit in the front…

Post # 8
16 posts
Newbee

Hey! I know this is old-ish but for those who bought Allue 9162, how much did you spend, if you don’t mind answering. (Bride on a budget here.)

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2015

ChanelBag88:  the dress in my picture was the sample which was my size so they offered me to buy the sample. Because I didn’t have to pay for shipping it came to $1500. The dress was marked as $1800. Hope this helps! I’m located in Maryland btw and I went to the Elena’s bridal boutique. 

Post # 10
16 posts
Newbee

kzywus1:  Yes, it helped a lot! Thank you! 🙂

Post # 11
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Anybody want to trade the allure 9162 in Ivory size 4 for a size 2 or 0. My dress is way too big 

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2017

I saw this dress in a photo online before I got engaged, I knew it was the one. 

I tried it on today … And fell in love!

This is the W350 in Champagne / Silver, it is the same dress but the ‘curvy’ version.

it is quite a generous fit for a bridal gown, I am a UK16 on the bottom & UK14 on top, I tried a UK18 and was told I would need a UK14.

Post # 13
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors