216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY DRESS 

Post # 6
719 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - South Bonson Pier & Community Centre

@jessnc116:  this is my dress!! I’m so in love.

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@_Adelaide_:  you look so beautiful! Nice dress!! What color is it? ivory or white?

Post # 8
719 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - South Bonson Pier & Community Centre

@kaseymariem:  thanks! I’m starting to question my choice a little since i’m having a really rustic, laid-back wedding, but then i look at pictures and i love it again. =)

I’m not entirely sure, but I think it’s in ivory. Size eight. For reference, I’m 5’8″ and about 145 lbs.

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee

Without the belt. 🙂

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee

You look gorgeous!  I too bought the Allure 8966 and decided to take off the belt.  I was contemplating putting the casablanca sa003 on it.  Are you putting a different belt on?  

Post # 10
16 posts
Newbee

ssan129:  Hello! I was wondering originally when you bought the gown did you have to pay extra and buy the belt? I am about to order it and she says it doesn’t come with it and that it’s a seperate piece. Thanks! She’s charging 1300 for the dress. 

Post # 11
16 posts
Newbee

Merusso:  Hello! I was wondering originally when you bought the gown did you have to pay extra and buy the belt? I am about to order it and she says it doesn’t come with it and that it’s a seperate piece. Thanks! shes charging me 1300 for the dress.

Post # 12
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

CaityBarto:  hello, no I did not have to pay for the belt separately. In fact, the belt was attached to the dress and I wouldn’t be able to take the belt off unless I cut it off. The dress was 1200$ I believe. Do you live in SoCal? I would recommend checking with another carrier/store. 

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  ssan129.
Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

wiki8:  did you have a pettticoat under your dress, and if so what kind

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Hey girls! I got the Allure Bridal 8966 dress as well!  I was wondering if any of you wore a petticoat under the dress? I haven’t decided of I want to wear one for extra ‘poof’ …

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors