Allure Bridals 9003 need bridesmaid dresses

posted 3 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 2
2762 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Well since your dress is satin, I feel like you should go with a satin bridesmaids dress & not a chiffon. I honestly don’t have any specific dresses in mind & I apologize, but I think a simple satin dress would accent your dress well. Bill levkoff has some pretty dresses. Some of them are even a little fuller & called a ball gown but aren’t nearly as full as yours is & will be.

Post # 4
2731 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Disney

Formality of a wedding is usually dictated upon by the time of day it occurs first, location second, and season third. Black Tie affairs are typically night time. Chiffon should be fine for a daytime wedding. Our wedding is october 30th, the ceremony is 5pm with a reception at 6:30. Everything is outside but its Black Tie formal.

Post # 6
42453 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

SoontobeMrsG27:  When you think about fabric, remember that satin is not the greatest if you have any larger girls.

Post # 7
2762 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Actually chiffon is worse…it clings to you & every curve, bump, & indent on your body. It shows EVERYTHING! 

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee

I’m wearing the Allure 9003 also. 🙂 The bridesmaid dresses I choose is the Bill Levkoff 124 in the satin European rose petal to match. My bridesmaids are different sizes and I think the sweetheart neckline and ruching will flatter their shapes. Plus since the dress is long, they can switch to comfy shoes without anyone noticing. Hope this help give you some ideas. Congrats!

Post # 9
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

SoontobeMrsG27:  

I wore this gown last month in September and I had an early Fall wedding/end of summer.  I was very confused on the bridesmaids dresses and I wanted something more formal than short dresses and something that would flatter and with this dress I felt it looked best in jewel tones (royal blue, peacock blue, royal purple) and I chose majestic in dessy and thought it came together quite well.  Here is a photo of the gown beside the maids….its not a professional shot so just use it as a guide LOL

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

very beautifulll

Post # 12
2106 posts
Buzzing bee

SoontobeMrsG27:  

I agree with sticking to satin and a sweetheart neckline to match your dress. I just would not do anything too fitted in case you have shapely girls in your BM party, because satin can be unforgiving in mermaid/trumpet type styles. 

Bill Levkoff 787

Wtoo 961

Bari Jay 544

Jordan Bridal 766

Jasmine Bridal B2 Collection B3045

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  llussier.
Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors