Allure brides! Show me pics :) Also, anyone try on 9162 yet?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

blt982:  I would also love to see Allure 9162 pics!!!  Anyone seen it all in ivory?  

Post # 3
108 posts
Blushing bee

I had been waiting to try on this dress for a while, and this weekend I was able to! I thought the dress was absolutely stunning..but I was afraid the dress was going to outshine me almost, so I ended up going with a different dress that I thought made ME shine. I had been looking online for other people who had tried it on and couldn’t find any, so I thought I’d share mine! Hope it helps! (The dress sample was also a size too big, and the back had a small rip in in it, so I’m sure with the correct sizing it would of been a little more flattering)

Post # 4
106 posts
Blushing bee

I said yes to Allure 8873 this weekend! So in love with it! 

Post # 5
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I have Allure 9108 in ivory

But how gorgeous is 9155?? Love this dress. Would love to have put the top of that dress on the bottom of my dress. Don’t think I need as much poof as this one has. But still. I die. And I’m in love with it. 

Post # 6
1062 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Allure 2712

Post # 7
108 posts
Blushing bee

I posted the picture of the 9162, but I forgot to post the pictures of the dress I actually picked! I ended up getting the Allure 9121 🙂

Post # 8
495 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Wish I had a better picture! It’s 9051

Post # 9
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

I have 2709 in ivory!

Post # 10
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

My dress is Allure 2700, when I first looked at it on the rack I thought I would hate it because I couldn’t grasp the “Jacket” concept but after I put it on I fell in love with it!

Post # 12
108 posts
Blushing bee

blt982:  Thanks! The Allure 9162 was $1505, and the one I got (Allure 9121) was $1575. The bridal salon I went too had a “deal” where you got $200 off an accessory with a 50% deposit on a wedding dress so I ended up get my veil for free! I’d imagine alterations for the 9162 might be pricey because of the intricate back..so be sure to keep that in mind!..it’s such a stunning dress though!

Post # 13
28 posts
Newbee

@poutyunicorn : I am also wearning Allure 9121 and thank you so much for posting pics as I haven’t tried it on in blush yet and I was nervous waiting for its arrival…it looks so stunning and ethereal! The back is just breathtaking on you! Did you choose the baby pink or the ivory? I’m a little nervous about hemming it and if I will need to move the applicees as well as the lace trim!

Post # 14
108 posts
Blushing bee

westcoastkate:  I did choose the babypink..it just looked so good with my skin tone! I paid $150 to have allure make it to my desired height (I’m 5’2 so it was obviously very long on me)..I thought that was well worth it! If it comes in like it should, I shouldn’t have to have any alteractions besides getting a bustle 🙂

Do you have a picture of it in white? I haven’t even seen it in anything but blush!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors