(Closed) Allure c174

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Holy moly, the back is totally awesome!! 

I mean, psssht, this dress will have nothing on YOUR dress πŸ˜‰

And i’ll surely let you know if I come across something like it!

Post # 4
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

OMG!  I have been looking all over online for the back of this dress… I bought it about a month ago and forgot to take a picture of the back… which is what MAKES this dress.  Thanks for sharing!  and I’ll keep a lookout for anything that looks similar!  πŸ˜‰ good luck girlie!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2012

OMG, I tried the same dress on at the same boutique! I can tell by the pic. I just ordered the dress yesterday!! I looked for a simlar dress that was less expensive, but couldn’t so I decided to go for it. The back is amazing! I will have to post photos from my wedding = )

Post # 6
591 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I’m looking for this one or the C166. Sigh. I’m a *sucker* for the little floaty feathers! 

Post # 7
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

omg that’s gorgeous!  i love the back & the feathers. 

Post # 8
2227 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I find all the allure stock photos are really unflattering. My dress is C108: the model has a STINKFACE in all the photos!

About the dress: most allure “couture” dresses end up retailing for about $1500. Try haggling it down. I bought a sample & got alterations included for $1100.

Post # 9
591 posts
Busy bee

One of the Allure warehouses is here in my town – they quoted retail on this baby for $2400 but I’m going to try try try to buy the sample from one of the retailers they sell to because retail was a lot less.

Post # 10
22 posts
Newbee

I just got my dress in and am so excited to wear it all night long!! Here is a picture of the back; I still need to take it in at the waist and bust (wasnt blessed in the chest) and its a bit snug at the hips but my consultant said the fabric will stretch a little from wearing it so I hope I’m able to sit in it lol. Anyway–here’s the back.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Post # 11
591 posts
Busy bee

Did you take any pics of the front? I’d love to see a real life pic of someone in it straight on. I love this one but no one has it as a sample!

Post # 12
591 posts
Busy bee

This dress is about to end on eBay in a few hours at $399. I bid once on it, but then FI told me he HATED it so I guess its not meant to be πŸ™

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

THIS IS MY DRESS!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! CAN’T WAIT UNTIL IT COMES IN ((:

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This is my dress, too!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 15
22 posts
Newbee

@KayElleTee:  Ahh!  Congrats!  glad we are wearing the same dress.  Aaand…You’re wedding date is on my birthday!  You’ll have to post photos.  Good luck! xo

Post # 16
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I just purchased this dress Friday and I am sOoO in Love!! I didnt get to take pictures of me in it. So any pictures of Real Brides in this Couture Allure Dress would be very appreciated!!!

The topic ‘Allure c174’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors