(Closed) Allure C229

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hi!!! I’m gonna be an allure c229 bride! πŸ˜€ 

here’s a photo of me….without my face ^-^;; mine was all white/ivory. my mom doesn’t believe in colored wedding dresses for a first time bride, so i didn’t get to try on the champagne one! but in the photos the champagne one looks exquisite though….

πŸ™‚ 

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@sweetietooth it’s gorgeous on you!! 

@nvila002 I hope to be trying it on at an Allure trunk show tomorrow, so if all goes well I’ll have you another pic and a price!  

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee

@nvila002 I’m in Nashville, TN. It’s at a shop called Glitz. But I know you can look up trunk shows on Allure’s website! I’ll update tomorrow if it’s worth all the fuss, but they’re supposed to have nearly every gown there, I’m keeping my fingers crossed! C229 has to be the most beautiful dress I’ve found! In my price range anyway πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I am looking for this dress too! I want to know how much it is though so I am interested to hear what you find out! Thanks for posting pics and the price!! πŸ™‚

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee

Grrr, so trunk show today was kind of a bust. No C229. BUT, they’re having it brought in for me next week, so pics still to come. And they estimated it to be around $1800. I’ll know next week for sure. 

However I did try on the 8950, which has the same skirt but in a further dropped waist, and it was just BEAUTIFUL. The skirt is pure perfection! I was praying this one didn’t look like a bad haircut like the rest of the textured skirts I’ve looked at, and it’s not the case at all. I couldn’t believe how amazing the craftsmanship is on it for the price.  

Sigh. Let the wait begin…

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee

Ok girls sorry this took so long but they just got it in for me to try. Still not sure how I feel about it. It is a gorgeous dress though. 

Maybe it was because this was a size 8 and I need more of a 12 haha! AND they were way off on the price point, it’s $2550! 

I’ll include a few pics…

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee

Post # 12
7 posts
Newbee

The C229 in ivory/silver in comparison to the 8950 in champagne. HUGE difference. I was trying to see what it may look like in that color. But in my opinion Allure’s champagnes aren’t consistent, so who knows. Anyway, any questions feel free to ask! 

Post # 13
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

It’s obviously too long for me but here’s the C229 in ivory/silver. 

Post # 14
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

This dress is beautiful !! Reminds me of Lazaro 3213

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Just to give a different angle. I’m 5’4, with 34/27/36 measurements. The corset really hugs one’s curves and smooths out the waist line. The quote I received was $2447.

The topic ‘Allure C229’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors