posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
261 posts
Helper bee

I’d love to see this one too. 

Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee

hma812: I am! I absolutely fell in love with this gown when I first laid eyes on it! Im having  trouble deciding on jewelry though? Help please! 

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee

Aw thanks! I think that’s a great idea you will have to post a picture sometime! I really like both of the earrings…probably the 1st one a little more because I love bling! We are getting married on the beach so I won’t be wearing shoes! It’s kind of a crazy dress for the beach but oh well!! I’m also having some of the lining cut out to make it less heavy! You can kind of tell in the 2nd pic.

Post # 8
2763 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

audrak09:  your dress is just simply drop dead gorgeous! 

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee

audrak09:  simply stunning, which colour is that silver/white or silver/ivory? 

Post # 10
17 posts
Newbee

hma812:  I am thinking about adding straps also, but i dont want to take away from the dress. What kind are you thinking??

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee

audrak09:  I ordered the same dress for my January wedding in Champagne/Ivory/Silver.  What colors is yours?  I was having second thoughts, but seeing you in it makes me feel better 🙂  It looks great.  Although, I am concerned about the boning built in, since i am small chested and had to get a big size because of my lower body.  Do you think taking out the boning is a possibility?  I am loosing sleep over this waiting for my dress to come in!

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

elena726:  I was under the impression that the gown was only available in ivory! So I believe that’s what it is. I haven’t seen my gown since April so I’m kind of forgetful on how the boning is. I can tell u more in October when I finally see it from alterations. Sorry I can’t help more 🙁

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee

I bought the same dress and LOVE IT! I am having a hard time picking a veil that wont take away from the dress. I love long ones (cathedral length)… any ideas? I assume none with beading…?

Post # 15
17 posts
Newbee

I actually got a long viel with a little bit of beading on the trim. I was concerned about it taking away from the dress too but when i put on very simple veils it didnt seem to match. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors