26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 1998

I think this one is around $2000-$2500 but most likely closer to $2000 ish

Post # 6
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@BBee: haha, i have been obsessed with this dress since the post last night as well!!! 🙂 i can’t stop looking at the pictures and imaging what it would look like on me!!

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee

@brittie ann:

Hey there- i saw your post about the allure dress, and wondered if you’d found one yet?  I am about to list one on ebay and thought I’d offer it to you if you’re interested.  I was going to list it at $3200 or best offer, so feel free to make an offer! 
Its brand new, only tried on a few times at the store I work at, and I’ll go over and check beads for loose strings.  It was purchased as a size 8, but for some reason is measuring closer to a 10-12 (of course its much easier to alter down than to let out)  
The measurements are: Bust 38.5″  Waist 29.5″ Hips 42″, length 57″ from vneck point -point of scallop on hem  and 65″ from shoulder to point of scallop.  the train is about 30″ once dress hits the floor.
 you can email me at [email protected] if you’re interested!
thanks!
-Amy

Hey there- i saw your post about the allure dress, and wondered if you’d found one yet?  I am about to list one on ebay and thought I’d offer it to you if you’re interested.  I was going to list it at $2800 or best offer, so feel free to make an offer! 

Its brand new, only tried on a few times at the store I work at, and I’ll go over and check beads for loose strings.  It was purchased as a size 8, but for some reason is measuring closer to a 10-12 (of course its much easier to alter down than to let out)  

The measurements are: Bust 38.5″  Waist 29.5″ Hips 42″, length 57″ from vneck point -point of scallop on hem  and 65″ from shoulder to point of scallop.  the train is about 30″ once dress hits the floor.

you can email me at [email protected] if you’re interested!

thanks!

-Amy

The topic ‘Allure Couture C167’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors