Allure Couture c241- Accessories

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1504 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

SarahV29:  OMG, that dress is to DIE for. It’s GORGEOUS I LOVE it. If it were me I would totally wear any of these.

Post # 3
1499 posts
Bumble bee

Pleeeease do not do a necklace!!! I think it will ruin the look of the dress!!! Do big blingy earrings and a bracelet. Leave that stunning neckline alone! I think it will look very chic that way.

Post # 5
27 posts
Newbee

I wore this dress for my August 2013 wedding. 

I didn’t want to over accessorize because of the amount of jewels and bling it already had.

I went with a vintage pair of my grandmas earings and some jimmy choos. 

Post # 8
27 posts
Newbee

and one more =) best decision i made all day was go with no necklace, vintage earings, and a blue skinny bracelet

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  .
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  .
Post # 9
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I am wearing this dress in four months!

For jewelry I am going with no necklace, blingy drop earrings but they have a delicate look, and a head piece that looks like a headband with leaves. I was inspired by Downton Abbey for it, but it’s definitely different and subtle.

I am going with a cathedral length veil with small crystals along the edge. I also am adding small straps towards the shoulders to elongate the overall look.

I’m so excited!! It is a stunning dress. 🙂

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I am also wearing this dress!

I love it on you! For a while I was having dress regret. Mine should be in next week and I pray I will fall in love again!

I am not wearing a necklace. That’s too much and will take away from tremendous detail of the dress. I am wear medium sized chandelier earrings and maybe a small bracelet. I honestly don’t see the need for much jewelry, may end up looking cheap. 

I am also wearing cranberry heels with a brooch detail. 

And you’re right, pictures do NOT do this dress any justice. It doesn’t show the sparkle at all. 

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee

SarahV29:  Hi!  I love your dress and it looks great on you!  I have actually been trying to find the same dress myself but with no luck.  I am located inWestern, NY.  Did you purchases your dress anywhere near that area, or around Pennsylvia?

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

Hello,

I’ve been looking for this dress is anyone interested in selling theirs?? Let me know kzondag@gmail.com.

Thanks

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors