Allure Romance 2716 -help!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1099 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

If you google allure 2176 there a lot of real bride pics that come up!

Post # 3
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hi sflores05!

Here is a photo of me in the Allure Romance 2716 in Light Gold/Ivory. I just recently purchased this dress for my June 2015 wedding on Mackinac Island, MI. When I was looking online searching for dresses, I found this one and fell in love with it. I searched all over the internet to see real brides in this dress to try and get a feel for what it would look like on a non model figure, but seemed to only find smaller framed ladies with it on. Luckily, I found this dress at a bridal salon near my home, so I made an appointment to try it on right away. I loved it as soon as I put it on. Its light, flowy, and so romantic. The light gold/ivory color is so beautiful too! Sorry…the dress was a little small in the sample size, so a pic of the back just didn’t do it justice, but it was still very beautiful. I can’t wait to get my dress in to see the full effect!beeboard

Post # 4
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

gloriel81:  This looks stunning on you! I’m also in love with this dress (I’m equally obsessed with the Onyx from BHLDN and this dress is very similar, but less than half the price!!). The back is just to die for. Going to try it on on the 24th! 🙂 

Post # 5
71 posts
Worker bee

agirlnamedlucky:  Thank you so much! I really love this dress! I couldn’t be happier with my choice! I took a look at the Onyx from BHLDN and it is so similar! It is equally as beautiful, but you just can not beat the price and quality of this Allure dress….especially when you compare the prices! I hope you love it as much as I did when you go try it on! You will have to let me know! Good luck! 🙂

Post # 6
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

This is my dress too! I thought I wanted an all lace gown but I fell in love with it at the store. And you can’t beat the price. Here is a picture of me from the front and back. The sample is just a little too small so ignore the hunching and arm fat. Haha Mine is all ivory and there is a belt added that I will be wearing with it except with an ivory sash, not white. 

Post # 7
1238 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

gloriel81:  FutureMsM12:  Y’all look gorgeous in this dress!

I’m so in love with the Allure 2716! I’ve tried it on a month or 2 ago, but unfortunantely I don’t have a great picture of me in it. I’m going to the bridal shop on Monday to try this dress on again and hopefully to purchase it. If all goes well, I’ll definitely share a picture with you Bees!

Post # 8
71 posts
Worker bee

FutureMsM12:  You look beautiful in the dress! Don’t you just love it?! I thought I wanted an all lace dress as well, but fell in love immediately when I saw this dress! Can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day!

jelly3:  Thank you so much! Good luck on Monday! Definitely share a pic if you go with the dress! Would love to see it! 🙂

Post # 9
1238 posts
Bumble bee

gloriel81:  sflores05:  I just bought my dress yesterday so I had to share! The photo is of the white color, but my dress will be in ivory. I was clipped into the sample so I didn’t get a picture of the back. I can’t wait until it’s altered and hemmed to fit me just perfectly! My seamstress is also going to add some extra lace to the lower back area so it can conceal a bra.

Post # 10
71 posts
Worker bee

jelly3:  You look beautiful! Glad everything worked out for you! The dress will look lovely in the Ivory color too! Congratulations!!! 🙂

Post # 11
1238 posts
Bumble bee

gloriel81:  Thanks so much!! Glad to have a few dress twins- we are all rockin’ our 2716s!

Post # 12
71 posts
Worker bee

jelly3:  You’re welcome! And yes we are!

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

I just ordered this dress yesterday in ivory. I discovered today that it also comes in light gold/ivory! So now I’m panicking that I ordered the wrong color. I can’t really tell the difference online. Can anyone explain the difference to me? 

Post # 14
71 posts
Worker bee

krism1981:  I posted my dress above and it is in the light gold/Ivory color. The dress in the photo is the sample. I didn’t even realize it was the light gold/Ivory color until the consultant told me. I think the under layer of the dress is a light gold color and the top is Ivory, so I am assuming the Ivory dress would have less contrast, but I can’t say for sure as I have not seen it in the solid Ivory. I am sure it will be beautiful!

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

My daughter tried this dress on in Toledo and fell in love with it.  The price was $995, but I thought we might find it for less either in Michigan where I live or Cleveland where she lives.  Any information is appreciated

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors