(Closed) Allure W271 Zipper to Corset?

posted 6 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m having a corset added to my dres..and we’re only doing  corset to the top part(where it needs to be more fitted) and a hidden zipper.. Ithink it would be possible to add one to this dress.. The company that makes my dress will add a corset for 35 dollars.. You may contact allure and see if they do this option as well.

Post # 4
642 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

If you have a tailor in mond or someone who you have worked with to have alterations done before I would send them a picture of the dress and ask them if it would be possible to have it done. Good luck 🙂

Post # 5
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

You will LOVE that dress! I actually just bought mine about 3 weeks ago. Never expceted to love it as much as I did until I put it on. Its so classic and romantic and VERY flattering!

Post # 7
20 posts
Newbee

sure give me just a few minutes and ill load a few on!

Post # 8
20 posts
Newbee

Post # 9
20 posts
Newbee

Post # 10
20 posts
Newbee

Post # 11
20 posts
Newbee

Post # 12
20 posts
Newbee

I’m sorry I dont know how to make these smaller! The dress is just beautiful though!! I’m not happy with my size and am 10lbs down from those pics and still going! BUT this was the one dress i felt totally comfortable in even being the size i was when i tried the dress on

Post # 14
20 posts
Newbee

thats the one thing i said when i tried it on! the others were SO hot!! this one is very very light but still has a decent amount of beading and sparkle… minus the weight and all the puffy crap underneath! lol

Post # 16
20 posts
Newbee

No I didnt notice it at all because the straps are lace with beading and sequins… however it was a little itchy but my consultant told me not to worry about it bc alterations and add some organiza to it underneath. I paid $1098 for it before taxes. Seemed very reasonable to me! My Budget was $4000 for a dress and I thought this dress was WAY more than the price tag so when I saw it I was in shock. The one thing I can say is pictures do this dress absolutely NO justice. It is gorgeous and very sparkly!

The topic ‘Allure W271 Zipper to Corset?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors