(Closed) Allure W284

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is my dress!! I ordered about a month and a half ago, and it should be in sometime in June. I’ll be adding either a bling-y sash under the bust, or a bling-y statement necklace (I like bling!).

I believe the 8861 is the same dress, and that the difference is that the w284 is cut for a fuller figure (like how a 16 in the misses section vs. a 16W would fit… the 16W would be cut slightly roomier/curvier in the bust and hips, etc).

So, I don’t really think you will find a difference between wearing the w284 and the 8861.

Post # 5
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

This is my dress too! Insteaad o a sash, im having a blingy aaplique added vertically on theright..cant wait!!

Post # 6
75 posts
Worker bee

of* applique* the right*

Post # 7
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yay!! I’m so happy to find dress twins (triplets??)!!! I was beginning to feel a little lonely…

Post # 8
75 posts
Worker bee

I’ll be ordering mine next month. I’ll post pics when it arrives. I would post my fitting pic but the dress was 2 sizes too small and hiked up over my butt! (i’m very hippy

Post # 11
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

This is mu dress too. The sample I tried on was a 22 so it didn’t fit at all, but from pulling it tight I could get an idea how it fits. I also wish I would have gotten a photo in the sample even though it didn’t fit. I was measured as a perfect size 18W so we will see! I can hardly wait the 4 months. By September I should have a real photo yay. Btw, my weddimg will be in Jamaica so I can deal with the heat if I have to

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I tried on Allure 8861 in a size 18 and fell in love.

Post # 13
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

This my dress too! I ordered it in ivory and also purchased a rhinestone sash. I’m on the fence about what type of veil so If anyone could post pictures in their dress with their veil I would appreciate it, thank you!

Post # 14
18 posts
Newbee

Ok finally got my dress last week but the photos from trying it on in the store were  pretty dark so I managed to half lace up myself at home (so ignore the bow tied around the front) and it is not the best mirror, but here we go:

Post # 15
18 posts
Newbee

And the sides, the dress is waay too long:

Post # 16
6 posts
Newbee

This is also my dress. Has anyone figured out how they are doing their bustle?

The topic ‘Allure W284’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors