Post # 1
We are getting so close! What are you working on this weekend for the wedding, if anything?
I’m having my third and hopefully final hair trial. I hope to get some of the centerpieces organized and boxed up too so that they are ready for the day. I need to work on finishing the list of photos for the photographer and finish selecting the songs for our ceremony.
Post # 3
We have to do dj list, photographer list, make signs for candy buffet, set up mock candy buffet so we know how everything looks, make petal cones for the ceremony, make programs, call people who have yet to RSVP, start working on seating chart, lable seating cards, have final sit down with our venue, call limo guy and give him pick up times and addresses, and create table numbers. Geez there’s probably more but I think I just overwhlemed myself.
Post # 4
hmmm my list is:
- Photographer list
- DJ list
- Escort Cards
- Pick music for the ceremony
- Make necklaces for bridesmaids
- Seating Chart
- WRITE THANK YOUS — Holy crap I have done 20 already, and have 20 more to do as of right now
- Start calling people who haven’t RSVP’d (next week, our date was the 15th)
- Make appointment for hair trial.
My mom’s list is:
- OOT bags
- Make a card box – Because people steal she says!
I had a shower last weekend with the FILs, my sister is in town this weekend and throwing me a cocktail/lingerie shower (yay!) and my mom’s amazing friends are throwing me a shower next weekend). Also I am getting my dress fitted Saturday!
I made my own veil and finally tried on the dress, shoes and veil. Oooh I love it!!
Post # 5
On my immediate to do list….
– chase down rsvp stragglers
– finalize ceremony readings and music
– finalize programs
– second dress fitting
– second hair trial/makeup trial
– meeting with band to go over songlist
– pick must have photos
– pick father daughter dance
– final meeting with venue coordinator
– final meeting with florist
– finish purchasing gifts for BMs and readers
– shop for FI for rehearsal dinner outfit
Um and a million other things : )