any 10/18/14 brides to be?

posted 2 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 2
4596 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’m 10/17/14!

My ceremony is outdoors and we won’t have a sound system for that sort of stuff, or someone to queue the songs appropriately.

But, if I was able to figure out something to do… I was going to do Canon in D for when I walked up. I’ve always loved the song. As for a recessional, maybe The Beatles All You Need is Love.

Post # 4
4596 posts
Honey bee

mbentley93:  Ha, where do I start?!

I feel like I have so much, but mostly the little things that just take time. I made a list of things this morning that I want done this weekend (or at least started). They include:

• Decorating the card basket
  • Uploading addresses into our label program (invites are in the mail next Friday!)
  • Have my FI read through our wedding website
  • Create inserts for family pictures times for the invites (for those not attending the ceremony)
  • Start working on a Ceremony Program
  • Add more songs to our 2.5 hour social hour/dinner time
  • Gather more slideshow photos from my parents house

What you currently working on?

Post # 6
4596 posts
Honey bee

mbentley93:  We are planning on going on a honeymoon, but not until Jan/Feb 2015. We thought going when it’s the dead of winter will make a nice vacation. We’ll probably go talk with a travel agency within the next month or so. Right now, thinking of going to sone of the Sandals Resorts in St. Lucia. FI never travels, so I figured we may as well go someplace we might never get to go to in the future. How about you?

Pretty much everything I had bullet pointed above was done last weekend, so I felt it was very productive! The only thing that really didn’t get touched was working on more photos for the slideshow.

This week I got our photo album guestbook in the mail, we ordered the guys’ suits, and the BM dresses came in. After work today I’m checking out a couple salons in town for their jewelry.

FI is working with his parents tonight to finalize their guest list, so tomorrow we can finish printing lables and getting them on the inviation envelopes (already put together). Friday after work, I’ll drop them in the mail!

Post # 8
4596 posts
Honey bee

mbentley93:  That stinks with the unexpected sickness, which is also no fun!! Hope you’re feeling better.

Heck, sometimes having to make quick decisions is the way to go!

Post # 9
535 posts
Busy bee

Me!! Just finishing up last minute details, but things are coming along nicely 🙂

Post # 12
535 posts
Busy bee

No, we’re having it at the Crowne Plaza hotel in their indoor atrium. It is weatherproof, temperature controlled, and looks like spring 365 days a year. We’re having a candlelit ceremony at dusk and going with lighter colors – pink, champagne, grey and gold

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors