(Closed) Any 2013 Nigerian brides here???

posted 5 years ago in African-American
Post # 3
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

One here. Haven’t set the exact date but been talking about Fall 2013. How naa? Wink

Post # 5
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am not Nigerian, but my fiance is. We will be having a traditional Nigerian ceremony and the church wedding. The Nigerian traditional wedding is July 20th and the church wedding will be one week later. So far it’s been an interesting experience to say the least! I am not sure what to expect!

Post # 6
543 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Im Nigerian! (Igbo to be exact).Just had my wedding here in the US! It was a very multicultural ceremony, as Iam half african american and my husband is Puerto Rican and Ecuadorian

Post # 7
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - Baltimore. MD.

@Prettylt:  Yeah…. Here’s another Nigerian… Mine is in December and it’ll be in Kaduna.

We met in school when I was 18 and he was 20. I’ll be 25 in November and my FI will be 26 in February.

We’ll first have a formal introduction of families in April and then we’ll have a traditional wedding and a church wedding the next day in December.

Post # 9
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - The Biltmore Ballrooms

Nigerian bride and grrom both born in America. Just engaged.. but already feeling the pressure. Mek usa pray for me o!

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee

@Prettylt:  

Hello, have you already sorted out your wedding decor?

Let me know if you need a professional helping hand. 

We are professional wedding planners/ designers based in Nigeria.

Thanks,

myweddingnigeria

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee

Thank you!

Hope you wedding goes well as planned. All the best!

🙂

myweddingnigeria.com

Post # 16
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi ladies!! I am also Nigerian, live in the US, have a traditional Igbo wedding March 30th in Imo state, then my church wedding August in London Phew! 

Its been crazy planning both weddings as I am dont live in either of the locations. I will probably have no less than 600 guests at the traditional wedding, I had to get a wedding planner and basically all my vendors are from Abuja or Lagos, very expensive, but I am excited and looking forward to it and indeed need all the prayers.

I will post some pics!

Congrats to all of you and I wish you all the best with your wedding(s)!

The topic ‘Any 2013 Nigerian brides here???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors