(Closed) Any 2014 Brides already buy their dress?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I wasn’t planning on buying, I was only looking since my sister was home from school.  Got my dress at a sample sale and couldn’t say no!  I don’t have any pics of it on me though, just to make sure my FI doesn’t come across it.

Post # 4
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - EDD 06/12/2016

@misschic94:  I went looking a month after getting engaged and I had NO intentions of buying….well I pulled a dress last minute and fell in love!!!! Couldn’t risk it not being on sale or available later on!!! 

Post # 5
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I have my fingers crossed for you that he will propose soonLaughing

Getting married 5/25/14 and i have been browsing the internet and went to davids bridal just to see how styles looked on me…but i am going dress hunting in April/May…. figure i want to buy my dress 9-12 months before my wedding…

Post # 6
10454 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

Yep! Last week I ordered mine.

Post # 7
Hostess
8580 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

Not yet, but I will in a few months.

Need to get my undregarments puchased first!

Post # 8
1685 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Yes!  It’s still my dream dress!

Post # 9
Hostess
8580 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

Not yet, but I will in a few months.

Need to get my undregarments puchased first!

Post # 10
3278 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Bought mine at a 50% Black Friday sale

Post # 11
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Yep!  I ordered mine a few weeks back, LOVE her (loved her more the first time I tried her on and they laced me in properly!).  My wedding is April 24 2014, but we’re building a house this year, so I’m trying to get all the big things orngaised by April this year!

pic: 

Post # 12
490 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

I haven’t yet, but I have been looking!  I plan to begin making appointments soon and getting things in order so I can buy my dress though.

Post # 13
4716 posts
Honey bee

I’m Mat 31, 2014, and I haven’t bought my dress yet, but I’m going to soon! I’ve been shopping a lot and I’m ready to buy one… just as soon as I pick one! 

There’s one that I’m trying to track down and try on before I think I’ll be able to make a decision.

Post # 14
25 posts
Newbee

I’ve been looking intensively at dresses! unconfirmed wedding dates are mar 26 or may 20. I’m hoping to work out more and eat healthier. I’m giving myself the year to look the best. probably wont be getting the dress until closer to the end of the year?!

Post # 15
311 posts
Helper bee

I’m getting married 5th April 2014 and have tickets booked for a huge wedding fayre 3rd march eek 1 week to go! been so excited about it 🙂 

if I find something there I will buy it, but iv also requested Maggie sottero April to be brought in to a shop close to me and have an appointment 23rd March so…… I’m pretty sure mine will be ordered by end of march 🙂 

so blooming exciting! 

Post # 16
8487 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Yep! The dress was the first wedding thing purchased. I didnt set out to buy a dress so soon, but it was a discontinued dress and all that was left was the samples. Not to mention that I’m plus sized and the samples fit perfectly, no alterations needed. I was sold.

The topic ‘Any 2014 Brides already buy their dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors