(Closed) Any 250lb+ bees out there? Want a buddy?

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
9217 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

Woot!  You go girl!  Laughing

Post # 5
645 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

You rock so hard. I’m not on fitnesspal but I would love someone on here to keep me in line (and I’ll do the same). Feel free to pm me.

Post # 7
2577 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I am proud of you!

You can, and will, do this!

Post # 9
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I don’t have myfitnesspal but I’ve been using Calorieking and am down 51 pounds this time (83 pounds from my highest) and my husband is down 105 pounds.  The cooking has been the biggest change this time from last time I dieted.  I’ve really made a life change without depriving myself.  I eat out lunch once a week and we go out to dinner once a week (still try to watch what I order though) but other than that we cook a lot, I love the recipes on Skinnytaste.  So if you ever need any support or tips or just good recipes feel free to PM me.  I still have another 30 pounds I’d like to lose so I need to keep motivated as well.

Post # 11
3626 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Good luck!!

Post # 12
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I added you 🙂 I’m Kezia aka k_trini05

Post # 13
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

@shadesofviolet:  YAY for taking charge of your life!!!  I decided to do the same thing this year…started at 225 lbs and I’m down 30 lbs. since January.  One of my favorite quotes is now my motto and my screensaver (see below).  I just added you on MFP.  Smile 

Post # 14
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

whatever you do, stick to it!

Post # 15
315 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@shadesofviolet:  Go girl. How have you been going sticking to your eating plan and logging on myfitnesspal? 🙂

Post # 16
895 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I took you up on your offer! Let’s do this! It’ll be worth it!

The topic ‘Any 250lb+ bees out there? Want a buddy?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors