(Closed) any 4/11/11 brides ???

posted 7 years ago in April 2011
Post # 4
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

What have you guys accomplished and what needs to get done?

Post # 6
185 posts
Blushing bee

@TheFutureMrsE: Sounds perfect. I wanted to elope to avoid all the madness but FH wanted the big shabang…It’s been great despite the ups and downs. I’m still hung up on colors…i know colors. He wanted blue but we saw a gray and pink inspiration board we both loved. However, the reception hall has gold chandeliers and we’re not so sure how it would look.

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee

I am a 4-24-11 bride and I too have done absolutely nothing!!!  I have a friend that got married at the Valley of Fire in LV, it is stunning you should check it out…

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee

@TheFutureMrsE: We are actually going to look at three of my favorite Venues in person this weekend.  My wedding is going to be small, intimate and simple.  The wedding party will consist of myself, the groom, two flower girls and the ring bearer.  That’s it…  Pretty simple, I know…  I just didn’t want the hassle of dealing with the possibility of any slackign bridesmaids.

Post # 12
7 posts
Newbee

@TheFutureMrsE:

Oh great!!!  I never knew shopping for a dress could be so stressful until my time came.  What kind of dress is it?  Do tell… 🙂 

I actually had to take a break from dress shopping because I wasn’t finding anything I liked and it was actually beginning to give me a migraine, i had it so bad that i was dreaming about dresses!!!  Needless to say my FI and I decided I would take a little break away from dress shopping.

The topic ‘any 4/11/11 brides ???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors