Any Allure 2555 brides??

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Are you still Looking, because I bought this dress for my wedding and I love it! Smile

Post # 4
6 posts
Newbee

The dress was to small but I still fell in love with it!

Post # 6
10 posts
Newbee

I just bought this dress!! I am so in love with it! Wasn’t planning on spending what it costs but totally worth it πŸ™‚ ill post pics for you

Post # 7
10 posts
Newbee

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee

Post # 11
6 posts
Newbee

I thought the bus was a little pointy as well, but I didn’t try it on with anything on underneath it. The first place I went to was David’s Bridal, and they just give you a shaper so you can try dresses on, all the dresses to me seemed to make my chest look pointy. The next time I went to David’s to re-visit a dress, they had me in a different style shaper, it had a built in push up and made my chest look MUCH better, not bigger just not pointy at all. So I kept that in mind when I fell in love with this dress, that even though that was the only doubt, I planned on splurging on a good shaper.  I did try mine on with a skirt on underneath it, to give it some volume do you too? I like the way yours falls Jaday.

Post # 13
6 posts
Newbee

Mine was a Allure sash, I wanted to add some sparkle to the dress. Im doing a bird cage veil that has jewels with in the russian lace. It was hard to choose, but the Allure s23 Is what i ended up with in Ivory, I had my dress in Ivory, too. Which I agree was very light for Ivory.

Post # 14
10 posts
Newbee

Hey ladies sorry I took so long to answer. I ordered my dress in ivory! The one I have on in the pic is ivory and I thought it was quite matte not much sheen to it at all which I liked. I believe this belt is allure but it was $300 some dollars so I am going to look for a similar one but  a bit cheaper…. because I looooove the belt. I didn’t take any crinoline out it seemed to fall perfectly for me but we will see when my actual dress comes in, I hope it fits just a well, I lucked out and fit the sample dress to a tee. I did notice the bust was a little pointy but I actually didn’t mind this and I don’t think I’ll wear a shaper or bra or anything underneath because the dress is very supportive and structured itself. Eeeeek I’m so excited to wear this dress!!!! 

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I just bought this dress last week!! I love it so much and can’t wait to wear it πŸ˜€ 

Everyone looks so gorgeous!!!

Post # 16
14 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies I just got this dress but mines doesn’t seem too fit like how it did at another bridal store I was just wondering when you purchased your dress was there any tags other than the label sewn on or certificate of authenticity on the dress?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors