(Closed) Any Brides in 2013 that used Sams Club for Flowers

posted 5 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
430 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I had considered it but as well and thought the same thing, the review were old.  In the end I compared the pricing and it is a bit lower but I ended up going with a florist.

Post # 4
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m using them for my May wedding.  Flowers are not that important to me, so I don’t mind the risk.  If you post this question again in late May, I’ll let you know 🙂

I’ll be ordering the bright collection, and using white carnations for my reception centerpieces.

Post # 6
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m splitting up my flowers.  I’m having a florist do all my bridal party flowers and then all the reception flowers will be from Sam’s Club, but my wedding is just a few weeks before yours, so I won’t have anything to report until then!

Post # 7
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I considerd them, but decided to go with Bloomsbythebox.com instead. My cousin used them, and the flowers came out gorgeous!

Post # 9
424 posts
Helper bee

@lmr216:  They were amazing!  They were so beautiful.  They were a little on the small side compared to other bouquets I found, but this isn’t something that mattered to me.  You can see some of the pictures of them on my photographer’s blog. http://www.christinehlad.com/blog

Seriously, they were so pretty.  I didn’t have one ounce of regret with the Brights collection.

The carnations lasted forever and were beautiful.  I ordered 300 and had 4 blooms I couldn’t use (two were partially my fault).  They lasted for two weeks.

Post # 10
8 posts
Newbee

I didn’t order flowers from Sams for the ceremony, but the day before my wedding I went to Sams and picked a few bunches to use for the reception tables.  It worked out great, and the flowers were cheap, but beautiful. Plus, they lasted quite a while.  I was impressed!

Something to keep in mind….I wanted to order bulk flowers and make my own bouquets.  I was convinced to spend more, and have a professional do it instead.  I was told they would look nicer, and it would be less stressful.  I did, and my flowers were terrible.  The florists didn’t listen to a single thing that I requested, and I ended up ripping apart, and rewrapping my bridal bouquet. 

Unfortunately, it’s always a possibility no matter where you go.  So my advice is to go with what you feel comfortable doing. 

Do read all of the details about the flowers that are posted on their website if you order in bulk.  I remember reading that with their roses, you would have to pull off several layers of petals.  Not a big deal, but if you’re ordering a ton of flowers, you might want to get an extra set of hands to help you prepare the flowers. 

The topic ‘Any Brides in 2013 that used Sams Club for Flowers’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors