(Closed) Any brides wearing Oleg Cassini CT258? Lemme see!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Hey thats MY dress! Lol! I am also having a corset back put in! Lol we could be twins 😉

Post # 4
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@DanielleElizabeth:  i read an older post of yours about water retention. I had a similar prob come up after surgery and went to a “natural nutritionist” to help. She told me its was dietary starches causing the prob, and since i cut out sugar, bread, potatoes etc, my “apple” shape turned back into an hourglass and the bloating/discomfort and unexplained weight/size fluctuations disappeared in under a month. Might not work for you, but then, it might… 

Post # 6
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@DanielleElizabeth:   ow, I’m sorry to hear that – at least you know the the reason now though.  On a side note, my FSIL has just gone through sucessful treatment of oviarian cysts so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Can’t wait to see your custom-corset Oleg!

Post # 9
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Forest in PA

This is the day I picked my wedding dress. I will be honest in the pictures online it was my least favorite. I am not a cryer by any means. After trying on about 10 dresses this one actually made me cry, and it is by no means what I would think my style, I wanted a Vera Wang and had my mind made up on getting one untill I tried this dress on. I am wearing it with the extra full slip at David’s Bridal.

The topic ‘Any brides wearing Oleg Cassini CT258? Lemme see!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors