Any brides wearing Oleg Cassini CT258? Lemme see!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Hey thats MY dress! Lol! I am also having a corset back put in! Lol we could be twins 😉

Post # 4
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@DanielleElizabeth:  i read an older post of yours about water retention. I had a similar prob come up after surgery and went to a “natural nutritionist” to help. She told me its was dietary starches causing the prob, and since i cut out sugar, bread, potatoes etc, my “apple” shape turned back into an hourglass and the bloating/discomfort and unexplained weight/size fluctuations disappeared in under a month. Might not work for you, but then, it might… 

Post # 6
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@DanielleElizabeth:   ow, I’m sorry to hear that – at least you know the the reason now though.  On a side note, my FSIL has just gone through sucessful treatment of oviarian cysts so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Can’t wait to see your custom-corset Oleg!

Post # 9
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Forest in PA

This is the day I picked my wedding dress. I will be honest in the pictures online it was my least favorite. I am not a cryer by any means. After trying on about 10 dresses this one actually made me cry, and it is by no means what I would think my style, I wanted a Vera Wang and had my mind made up on getting one untill I tried this dress on. I am wearing it with the extra full slip at David’s Bridal.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors