(Closed) Any December 2014 brides starting to feel the pressure?

posted 3 years ago in December 2014
Post # 2
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015 - chruch

Im getting married Jan 3, 2015….and i feel the pressure lol. Im 4 months and 17 days out. Do I still count? lolol 

Post # 3
206 posts
Helper bee

sam-ee: NYE2014: My date is Jan 2nd 2015 That’s close enough for me to respond to your post, right? 🙂

I’m not really feeling stressed and I only have my venue and dress! Everything else is still in the works 🙂

What left do you have to do?

Post # 4
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Definitely!!  108 days to go & my DIY list is absolutely massive 🙁 neeed to get cracking x

Post # 5
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015 - chruch

amstudent1:  Get invites, mail them out, attend 2 showers, get fi ring, go to our church and look through their decorations, i have a FEW diy things i MIGHT do, buy a guestbook, get rsvps back, lol….on top of that i have school this semester!! Its going to fly by! What do you have to do?

Post # 8
432 posts
Helper bee

Lol! Your post made me realize I have exactly 4 months till my wedding! And yes, it’s starting to feel very real !

Post # 9
206 posts
Helper bee

sam-ee: I have literally everything left except pick a venue and buy a dress. lol

I’m almost done designing my invites…I’m DIY on photoshop and then printing them through Vistaprint…should be around $100 for invites and RSVP cards! wootwoot!

I’ve nearly booked my #1 choice photographer…just have to check references. 

I’ve picked my DJ company–just havent confirmed it yet. They might also be an officiant, depending on cost and if I like him for an officiant, if not, I have someone else in mind.

We just moved and I didn’t get a full time teaching job 🙁 I’m doing a part time tutoring job at one of the schools…so I’m going to have a lot of time on my hands to plan this wedding. 

Post # 10
1055 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

NYE2014:  After Planning a wedding for 3 months Fi And I decided yesterday that we’re eloping to new York for a new years eve wedding. We booked our flight, hotel and photographer all in less than 24 hours. On top of that were doing a legal ceremony here first or immediate family the weekend before. It’s beencrazy but we’re happy. I’m so excited to have a new years eve weddiNg. Congrats to you! 

Post # 12
244 posts
Helper bee

NYE2014:  Almost 3 months for us, it’s going by SO fast! still need to assemble and send my invitations… not excited.. haha

Post # 13
120 posts
Blushing bee

Me too! December seemed so far away!! Then bam, its September already…. another 3.5 months until the big day. I’ve been making sure I haven’t left anything out and have at least secured all the things I need with flowers, makeup and hair. February didn’t seem to long ago!!

Post # 14
94 posts
Worker bee

I don’t know how to put this. I have 78 days to go. And I am so cool and collected. I am nervous that I “think” I have everything under control. I litterally can’t think of anything to do. There must be something I am missing! Am I that organized? Or just that delusional??

The topic ‘Any December 2014 brides starting to feel the pressure?’ is closed to new replies.