(Closed) Any December 2014 brides starting to feel the pressure?

posted 2 years ago in December 2014
Post # 2
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015 - chruch

Im getting married Jan 3, 2015….and i feel the pressure lol. Im 4 months and 17 days out. Do I still count? lolol 

Post # 3
206 posts
Helper bee

sam-ee: NYE2014: My date is Jan 2nd 2015 That’s close enough for me to respond to your post, right? 🙂

I’m not really feeling stressed and I only have my venue and dress! Everything else is still in the works 🙂

What left do you have to do?

Post # 4
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Definitely!!  108 days to go & my DIY list is absolutely massive 🙁 neeed to get cracking x

Post # 5
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015 - chruch

amstudent1:  Get invites, mail them out, attend 2 showers, get fi ring, go to our church and look through their decorations, i have a FEW diy things i MIGHT do, buy a guestbook, get rsvps back, lol….on top of that i have school this semester!! Its going to fly by! What do you have to do?

Post # 8
432 posts
Helper bee

Lol! Your post made me realize I have exactly 4 months till my wedding! And yes, it’s starting to feel very real !

Post # 9
206 posts
Helper bee

sam-ee: I have literally everything left except pick a venue and buy a dress. lol

I’m almost done designing my invites…I’m DIY on photoshop and then printing them through Vistaprint…should be around $100 for invites and RSVP cards! wootwoot!

I’ve nearly booked my #1 choice photographer…just have to check references. 

I’ve picked my DJ company–just havent confirmed it yet. They might also be an officiant, depending on cost and if I like him for an officiant, if not, I have someone else in mind.

We just moved and I didn’t get a full time teaching job 🙁 I’m doing a part time tutoring job at one of the schools…so I’m going to have a lot of time on my hands to plan this wedding. 

Post # 10
1055 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

NYE2014:  After Planning a wedding for 3 months Fi And I decided yesterday that we’re eloping to new York for a new years eve wedding. We booked our flight, hotel and photographer all in less than 24 hours. On top of that were doing a legal ceremony here first or immediate family the weekend before. It’s beencrazy but we’re happy. I’m so excited to have a new years eve weddiNg. Congrats to you! 

Post # 12
244 posts
Helper bee

NYE2014:  Almost 3 months for us, it’s going by SO fast! still need to assemble and send my invitations… not excited.. haha

Post # 13
120 posts
Blushing bee

Me too! December seemed so far away!! Then bam, its September already…. another 3.5 months until the big day. I’ve been making sure I haven’t left anything out and have at least secured all the things I need with flowers, makeup and hair. February didn’t seem to long ago!!

Post # 14
94 posts
Worker bee

I don’t know how to put this. I have 78 days to go. And I am so cool and collected. I am nervous that I “think” I have everything under control. I litterally can’t think of anything to do. There must be something I am missing! Am I that organized? Or just that delusional??

The topic ‘Any December 2014 brides starting to feel the pressure?’ is closed to new replies.

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors