Any dress twins? Lazaro Tara Keely 2400!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@MrsJuly14:  I would have loved a Lazaro gown. did you get it somewhere in the Seattle area?? 

Post # 4
76 posts
Worker bee

@MrsJuly14:  oh btw we have the same date and both from Washington state, crazy!

Post # 6
76 posts
Worker bee

@MrsJuly14:  yes that’s exactly why we chose july, yes ours will be outdoors at a historic mansion. I’m Hispanic so definitely Mexican food 🙂 my fiancé is American but who doesn’t like Mexican food, how about you? Still thinking about it? Oh and I just ordered my dress, bought it downton Portland, went there since they have a bigger selection, I’m from the tri cities so selection here is very limited

Post # 8
76 posts
Worker bee

@MrsJuly14:  casablanca here it is, how much was your Lazaro dress?? I had a $2,000 budget so couldn’t afford Lazaro. Also is that guipure lace??? that lace is so hard to finds.

Post # 10
Hostess
30313 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@MrsJuly14:  Your dress is stunning!

Post # 11
3199 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@MrsJuly14:  the lace on that is amazing. TK 2200 was my runner-up dress, but they really did an upgrade with that new lace. it is GORGEOUS on you!

Post # 12
76 posts
Worker bee

@MrsJuly14:  yes please post more pics, if you have an iPhone you can just edit and crop the pic. I would love to see how the back looks.

Post # 13
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Bartram's Garden

Not dress twins, but designer twins!  Lazaro brides, unite!  🙂  (Lazaro 3363, if you’re interested)

Post # 15
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

WOW! You look AMAZING!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors