Any dress twins? Lazaro- Tara Keely tk2400?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
280 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Oh my goodness you look absolutely stunning. I actually wanted to see this dress on a real bride as I plan on trying it on soon and wanted to get an idea of how it looks on a real bride before I tried it on. You definitely made my decision easier and I definitely want to try it on now.

Post # 5
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I just wore my Tara Keely 2400 on July 12th when I got married!!  I got so many compliments on the dress- your pictures are beautiful but you have to agree that it is even more beautiful in person.  I fell in love with it immediately, even though it was about double what I originally wanted to pay- but oh well you only get one chance!  The dress runs incredibley small- I had to order a size 12 and I am a size 4 street size.  I will be selling my dress after I have it professionally cleaned.  If you want to see pictures of it, message me your email and I would be happy to share.  Congratulations!!! You look beautiful!

Post # 6
Hostess
30315 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

You look SO gorgeous in your dress! I love it!!

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I also purchased this dress! I absolutely love it and they were even able to ordered it to my height (I’m 5’2″) so the dress will be 4 inches shorter. Pictures below (don’t mind my expression).

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

beautyofdreams: The dress was $2310 + tax. I got 10% off that during a trunk show. Good luck to you and happy shopping!

Post # 12
1964 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Belmont Manor

Thank you so much @andreamarie22 I can’t wait to try this on! 

Post # 13
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

MrsJuly14:  What would you be selling your dress for? I have been looking at the tk2200 and this one. 

Post # 14
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

BusyBride2015:  I originally wanted the 2200 but when I tried them on the 2400 definately had the wow factor!  I purchased for $2200, had it altered.. asking $1500, but willing to take offers or work out some sort of deal!  Message me if you would like more pictures.  It is such a gorgeous dress!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors