Post # 1
We both own our own houses. Mine is more suitable for a family, with more land and is newer. My fiance is prepping his house to sell in another 3-4 weeks. His best friend is a realtor and is optimistic it will sell before the wedding.
I’m finding it stressful, I’m scared we’ll have two houses and have to delay our TTC plans. He does have a roommate living there (he’s here all the time), but we are feeling the crunch paying double of everything.
Is anyone else going through this?
Post # 3
We’re already married, but going through something like this. We own our house and I’m pregnant, so we really want to upgrade. Our plan is to buy another house and rent out this one. Would you be able to rent it out if it doesn’t sell?
Post # 4
I think so, but it’s an older home and costs a lot to heat. I’m not sure if he would break even. He is in a great location, so I really am hoping that it sells soon.
I have no idea how we are going to combine all of our stuff! We need to start sorting!