(Closed) Any February 2012 Riviera Maya, Mexico brides?

posted 6 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
1508 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@StephieRN: hey I’m getting married there too but not until may 2013!

Have you been to the resort before? It’s stunning!

I don’t have any tips as I have officially started planning yet. Have you found the unofficial Barcelo maya website? Tons of info on there.

Post # 5
1508 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

You’re welcome and please do let me know how it goes!

We were there in June of this year, stayed at the Tropical. It was incredible,  cant wait to go back. We’re going to stay at the Palace this time since it’s our wedding, we’re worth the splurge!

There are a lot of pics of the cceremony/reception locations on that site, might help you choose.

I’m 90% sure I want the cermenoy to be in the Gazebo at the Palace and then the reception on the beach at Playa Azul,its the far south end of the beach, past the beach/caribe. Those locations are at completely opposite ends of the resort but apparently they shuttle everyone down to the reception area. Thinking it might be worth it since Playa Azul is apparently very private.

Post # 6
1935 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m not having the wedding there but we’re having our honeymoon at the grand palladium colonial! I can’t wait!!

Post # 7
335 posts
Helper bee

Congrats!  I got married at that exact same resort in May 2011! If you have ANY questions at all during the wedding planning, I can give you some pointers. You kinda go in blind because you do a lot of the planning online via email, so if you want any advice or pics, just feel free to PM me.

PS :the resort was absolutely amazing! All of my guests (some who travel a lot) were saying it was the best they’d ever been to.

Post # 8
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Congrats!!! I am getting married in May in Riviera Maya…we are going to the Now Jade Resort! 🙂

The topic ‘Any February 2012 Riviera Maya, Mexico brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors