Post # 1
My Boyfriend or Best Friend and I give each other cards for every occassion. Not just Christmas and birthdays, but St. Patrick’s Day, Halloween, Sweetest Day, etc. I love paper and giving gifts! 🙂
I’m looking for a good way to keep all the cards where we can read and display them. Right now they are all sitting in a gift bag in the dining room. I thought about scrapbooking them, but on several we wrote on the inside cover and if I cut and glue them down, you wouldn’t be able to read the notes insde left page. They are all different sizes so I don’t know how best to do this so it looks organized, cute and is creative.
Post # 3
Oooh! I love organizing! Here’s some suggestions:
– Buy a 3 ring binder for each year you’ve been together.
– Buy those plastic sheet protectors w/ 3 ring punch holes http://www.officemax.com/office-supplies/binders-accessories/sheet-protectors-3/presentation-sheet-protectors
– Put 1 card in each plastic sheet protector
– Buy 12 index divider w/ 3 ring punch holes. Label each as Jan, Feb, Mar….all the way to December. http://www.officemax.com/office-supplies/binders-accessories/index-dividers-1/insertable-index-dividers
– Place sheet protectors in the 3 ring binder. Arrange chronologically. This way, you can still still browse through the cards, see them chronologically, see them on both sides, and you can always take them out of the plastic insert to read the notes inside
Hope that helps!
Post # 4
Use a hole punch and punch out the corner and put them all together on a ring… works for me. I can fit about 50 cards on a ring. 🙂
Post # 5
I saw a great tutorial on Offbeat Bride about this a couple of weeks ago! They took cards and actually bound them together like a book.
Post # 6
Thanks for posting this! All my stuff is scattered and I’ve been meaning to consolidate everything like cards/letters together.